Sunday was another exhausting but amazing day at the Jacob Javitz Center. As promised, Belle and I donned our Edward and Elizabeth costumes and paraded around the conference. I also did my book signing in armor, which is not as easy as it sounds. And what a wonderful book signing it was. We gave away 50 copies of the The Scourge to 50 of the coolest people on the planet. Big Thanks to Courtney Miller of Skyscape for running the signing and making sure everything went smoothly (and humorously). Thanks to Ben from 47North for making the entire event happen, Britt for organizing it, Alex for supervising and being a wonderful human, and Justin for everything else. Oh, and a *huge* dollop of gratitude to Preston Ray, owner of the armor I was wearing. He was kind enough let me carry off his $2000 baby to New York without a second thought. Thanks!
1. Wearing armor for three hours is not as fun as it might seem.
2. Signing books in armor is tricky.
3. There are some mentally deranged people at Comic Con.
4. I am one of those mentally deranged people.
5. Parking in New York is ridiculous.
6. Breastplates look similar from the front and back.
7. Never buy a pretzel from a roadside vendor.
8. Fed-Ex Kinkos has got your back when you need last minute printing.
9. Did I mention the mentally deranged people at Comic Con?
And now, a gallery of images from my signing and the madness that is Comic Con.